According to the Oxford English Dictionary, an infographic (or information graphic) is “a visual representation of information or data”. But the meaning of an infographic is something much more specific.
Infographics (a clipped compound of “information” and “graphics”) are graphic visual representations of information, data, or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly.
We are Amazon Product listing infographics service provider. We have a professional graphic designer. We are able to do any kind of infographic design because our professionally trained graphic designers have worked dedicatedly on creating Amazon Infographics.
The most common infographic formats are:
- Static infographics
- Interactive infographics
- Animated infographics
Static infographics: These are the simple infographics probably most used to seeing, best used in blogs, articles, brochures, print, etc. Infographics can come in many different sizes and formats, but what most people think of when they hear the word “infographic” is a static image online.
Static infographics are ideal for:
• Proving a straightforward and informative viewer experience
• Sharing on websites, blogs, and various social media outlets
• High-level explanations of a product or service.
Interactive infographics: Similar to static infographics, interactive infographics use visuals to create narratives out of large amounts of information. Interactive infographics are infographics that require some sort of action or input from the viewer. These are best utilized for large data sets, where a simple static infographic wouldn’t be able to tell the story sufficiently. With interactive infographics, the viewer can either explore data at will or be guided through a contained narrative.
Interactive infographics are great for:
• Visualizing large amounts of data
• Deep dives into specific information without losing track of the bigger picture
• Going beyond a passive viewing experience and engaging your audience through interaction
Animated infographics: As the name suggests, animated graphics use animation to tell stories and present information. You may recognize these as GIFs of info GIFs. They are particularly engaging if you want to grab attention, making them ideal for use on social, where they will stand out in someone’s content stream. They can also be used to enhance online articles, tutorials, etc.
Animated infographic’s benefits are plentiful:
• Greater control over your viewer’s experience of the narrative
• Great for explaining processes and systems
• The popularity of videos in social media is at an all-time high.
Clippway is the offshore graphic studio. Our Amazon Infographic Design services will save you time and money. We have a team of highly talented graphic artists who are self -motivated.
The following benefits for working with us.
• Infographic price start from $5.
• We have expert designers.
• 24/7 high-quality production.
• Capable of doing any kind of hard work or large project.
• Our maximum turnaround time 24 hours.
• Special pricing discount for Large Projects.